Giro Ambient 2.0 Winter Cycling Gloves
A popular choice for cold, windy weather.
The Giro Ambient 2.0 combines a water resistant Polartec Windbloc soft shell backhand with an ultra-cozy deep pile fleece lining. A Polartec Windbloc microfleece palm adds a layer of warmth with great dexterity, and Ax Suede Echo patches provide grip and durability. For an extra layer of warmth, we’ve double wrapped the first two fingertips since they are most exposed to the cold air. The glove’s light feel is great for long rides, yet it packs enough warmth to fight off temperatures that hover around freezing.
35° to 45°F / 2° to 7°C
The Ambient 2.0 features Polartec Windbloc palms for an elevation in warmth above the Blaze and Inferna. The higher loft on the plam side traps more air for better insulation against the cold.
- Super Fit engineered 5-fingered design.
- Water resistant High Loft Polartec Windbloc backhand.
- Water resistant Polartec Windbloc palm with microfleece backing.
- Touchscreen Technology for use with mobile devices.
- Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability.
- Reflective detailing.
- Optimized gel padding.
- Deep pile fleece lining.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed