Giro Blaze 2.0 Winter Cycling Gloves
Lightly insulated soft shell glove for cool, damp weather.
Reach for the Blaze 2.0 as the seasons start to change. It features a Polartec Windbloc backhand with a microfleece lining that offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth. The new Ax Suede Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for additional warmth. A reflective screen print pattern across the entire backhand offers enhanced visibility. This glove will keep you comfortable as you continue riding and training through cooler weather.
40° to 50°F / 4° to 10°C
Both feature an Ax Suede material called Echo that was developed for ski/snowboard gloves. The high abrasion resistance, micro fleece backed and crazy low water uptake make it ideal for fall cycling use.
- Super Fit engineered with three-panel design.
- Water resistant Polartec Windblocbackhand and wiper.
- Fleece-backed Ax Suede Echo palm.
- Slip-on neoprene cuff.
- Touchscreen Technology for use with mobile devices.
- Reflective detailing.
- Optimized gel padding.
- AGrid anti-microbial thermal fleece lining.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed