Giro Remedy X2 Gloves 2018
The Giro Remedy X2 Gloves 2018 is designed for the demands of aggressive trail riding and downhilling, now featuring enhanced full hand protection and added breathability. We incorporated several key technologies that set the Remedy X2 apart, Poron XRD armouring keeps the knuckles and heel of the hand protected and strategic use of AX Suede synthetic leather keep these gloves flexible yet durable. Despite the added crash insurance, the Remedy X2 boasts exceptional bar feel thanks in part to the three-panel Super Fit engineered palm. The lightweight, 4-way stretch mesh upper keeps your hand cool, even with the added protection.
- Moisture-wicking 4-way stretch, breathable mesh.
- Poron XRD knuckle protection.
- Designed for increased durability.
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface.
- Low-profile Velcro closure.
- Super Fit engineered three-panel design.
- AX Suede synthetic leather.
- Double-stitched seams increase durability.
- Sonic-welded pull tab.
- Touchscreen technology.
- Poron XRD heel crash pad.