Giro Women's Candela 2.0 Winter Cycling Gloves
A women’s winter glove for cold, windy conditions.
Slipping into the women’s-specific Candela 2.0 feels like putting on your favorite slippers. The Polartec Windbloc deep pile fleece backhand lining provides ultimate cosiness, and this water resistant soft shell keeps the chill out in the first place. A Polartec Windbloc microfleece palm adds a layer of warmth against the coldness of the handlebar while still providing great dexterity. Adding additional warmth, we’ve double wrapped the first two fingertips where they are most exposed to the cold air. The glove’s light feel is great for long rides, yet it packs enough warmth to fight off temperatures that hover around freezing.
35° to 45°F / 2° to 7°C
The Candela 2.0 features Polartec Windbloc palms for an elevation in warmth above the Blaze and Inferna. The higher loft on the palm side traps more air for better insulation against the cold.
- Super Fit engineered for women, with three-panel design.
- Water resistant High Loft Polartec Windbloc backhand.
- Water resistant Polartec Windbloc palm with microfleece backing.
- Touchscreen Technology for use with mobile devices.
- Reflective detailing.
- Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability.
- Optimized gel padding.
- Deep pile fleece linings.