Giro Women's Inferna Winter Cycling Gloves
Cool weather warmth for women.
The Inferna is a brand new women's glove for cool weather riding. It features a Polartec Windbloc backhand with a microfleece lining, which offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth. The new Ax Suede Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for warmth. Reflective screen print polka dots across the entire backhand offer stylish visibility. As the temperatures get cool, the Inferna will let you keep your riding season going in comfort.
40° to 50°F / 4° to 10°C
Both feature an Ax Suede material called Echo that was developed for ski/snowboard gloves. The high abrasion resistance, micro fleece backed and crazy low water uptake make it ideal for fall cycling use.
- Super Fit engineered for women, with three-panel design.
- Water resistant Polartec Windblocbackhand and wiper.
- Fleece-backed Ax Suede Echo palm.
- Slip-on neoprene cuff.
- Reflective screenprint backhand.
- Touchscreen technology for use with mobile.
- Optimized gel padding.
- Microfleece lining.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed