Ion Gat Gloves 2018
The Ion Gat Gloves 2018 are a lightweight All Mountain/Enduro & Freeride oriented glove with a knitted upper-hand construction and some additional protection on the lateral knuckles called Knuckle Pad. The palm is made from a single piece to avoid irritating seams and give you an excellent feel for the handlebars. The Digital Tips feature makes it easy to use your GPS app or answer a call with gloves on.
- Flexible Rip Knit upper hand: Knitted upper hand offers perfect fit and a very comfy climate.
- Pre-shaped Thumb’s Up Panel: A one-piece, pre-shaped panel on palm with separate segment at the thumb. For a better fit and fewer wrinkles when grabbing the bar. Reduced seams for less drag marks, low weight and high breathability.
- Knuckle Pad on later knuckles: Injected applications on upper hand to protect lateral fingers when holding the bars.
Other Features and Materials:
- Digital Tip at forefinger and thumb: A special fabric panel enables you to control your touch screen device. Unlike the competition, ION’s Digital Tips really are located at the very end of the fingertips, not just at the end of the inner hand panel.
- Grippy silicone print: For precise grip at the bars and safe brake lever control.
- Holy Cow synthetic leather: Synthetic leather is three times stronger than real leather, it requires only a third of real leather's weight to achieve equal tear strength. It resists abrasion better than real leather and is easy to care for. It can be washed by hand or with a machine.
- Nose charmer: A micro fibre panel on the thumb gently takes care of your sweat and excuse the expression, snot.